enquiry form with SAI!
// Your local Home Care Packages service provider
// Thank you for submitting your enquiry form
A member of our local home care team will contact you soon
We want to make sure you have all the information you need to feel confident and empowered when it comes to home care services. So, we’ve put together some great resources for you to check out! We’ve got new articles, a downloadable guide, and FAQs that cover everything you need to know about Home Care Packages and support at home. We encourage you to take a look and learn more about how we can help you live your best life. Just scroll down and start exploring!
// Learn more about Home Care Packages
Check out our latest articles
// Home Care Packages Guide
Our latest Home Care Packages
Our latest guide showcases our services, vision and that types of help we can assist you with, as well as focusing on our abilities as a Home Care Package provider. Enter your details to download, and we will be in touch if you have any questions – we’re here to help.
// Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to our most common questions
Getting started with SAI Home and Community Care is easy! Simply call our local team on 8785 0999 and a friendly member of our team will chat with you about the support you need at home. We’ll guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have to ensure that you receive the care you need. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today to get started.
Our Home Care team supports local people in the following suburbs across the South East and Mornington Peninsula regions of Melbourne:
- Home Care Packages Balnarring
- Home Care Packages Capel Sound
- Home Care Packages Carrum Downs
- Home Care Packages Clyde
- Home Care Packages Cranbourne
- Home Care Packages Crib Point
- Home Care Packages Dromana
- Home Care Packages Frankston
- Home Care Packages Hastings
- Home Care Packages Langwarrin
- Home Care Packages Lyndhurst
- Home Care Packages McCrae
- Home Care Packages Mornington
- Home Care Packages Mt Eliza
- Home Care Packages Mt Martha
- Home Care Packages Rosebud
- Home Care Packages Rye
- Home Care Packages Safety Beach
- Home Care Packages Seaford
- Home Care Packages Skye
- Home Care Packages Somers
- Home Care Packages Somerville
- Home Care Packages Tootgarook
- Home Care Packages Tyabb
Contact our local Home Care team to find out more.
For various people, domestic assistance can take different forms. You might require assistance with cooking and shopping. You might require some home modifications. That all depends on your needs
Through a Home Care Package or the Commonwealth Home Support Program, you can get government-funded assistance at home.
To find out which programmes you are eligible for, you must apply for an home care assessment. Talk to our team to find out more, or you can contact My Aged Care directly by phone at 1800 200 422 or apply online.
A variety of aged care services are available to help you live independently at home if you qualify for a Home Care Package.
Services like food preparation, assistance with bathing or dressing, assistance with managing medications, and assistance with maintaining your mobility are available to keep you healthy and independent. Cleaning, maintaining your home, and using mobility aids are some things that keep you safe at home. Others, like transportation to appointments or activities, social calls at home, and group activities, let you engage with your local community.
Depending on your care requirements, there are four levels of Home Care Packages:
- Level 1: Basic assistance – This level includes assistance with cooking, cleaning, eating, shopping, and transportation. typically once or twice a week.
- Level 2: Low care requirements – The same as Level 1, but an aged care worker may make three or four visits per week.
- Level 3: Intermediate care – More daily and weekly support at home. includes care worker, nurse, and medical personnel visits.
- Level 4: High-level care – which may involve daily visits, is for people who require high-level or complex care.
SAI can support local people with all four levels of Home Care Packages.