TAC and Work Cover

Supporting you through your recovery.
// SAI Home & Community Care

TAC and Work Cover

SAI Home and Community Care is an innovative service that ensures all of the individual needs of our clients are taken care of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

SAI Home and Community Care has worked its place as a TAC preferred provider and stands out by providing best care possible. We provide range of home and personal support if you are injured at home or work, had a vehicle accident or had a recent operation.

Understanding the TAC and Work Cover: 

The TAC can pay you loss of earnings benefits while you are unable to return to work because of your accident injuries. Loss of earnings benefits is a temporary income support while you recover enough to return to work.

You can claim loss of earnings benefits if:

  • You have an accepted TAC claim
  • You are 15 years or older
  • You were working full-time, part-time or casually before the accident
  • Your accident-related injuries prevent you from returning to work full-time
  • You have a certificate of capacity from your doctor that states your capacity to work is affected because of your accident injuries
  • You have had more than five days off work*.

Call Us on 8785 0999 if you need our assistance.

Join Our Newsletter Family

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Back to Top