// Work With Us
NDIS Jobs - NDIS Support Worker Hastings
Part time (guaranteed hours), or casual – We’re flexible
Home and community care (NOT residential care)
Enjoy above award rates, paid KMs, payment for travel, leave entitlements, superannuation plus more
We support you to succeed, your career goals are our career goals – Paid training, induction & career development activities
If that sounds good, simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch about a confidential chat on your career, what you’re looking for and placing you where you can impact the lives of those in your local community.
SAI Home and Community Care is a Melbourne-based boutique home and community care provider that services in the South East, Frankston and Mornington Peninsula regions. We have served our local community providing personalised care services for over 45 years. We focus on building strong connections with our employees and clients, providing a supportive environment where you can be yourself at work and be proud of the work that you do.
// About our roles
We support our clients in a range of services to ensure they can continue to live the life they choose in their local community, including:
- Helping around the home (light cleaning and laundry duties)
- Providing personal care
- Assisting with shopping and meal preparation
- Transporting clients to appointments and run errands
- Providing general social support and spending quality team with clients
We provide services across many locations throughout the Mornington Peninsula, we have work available in Carrum Downs, Frankston, Seaford, Rosebud, Rye, Dromana, Mount Martha, Mornington and surrounding areas, meaning you enjoy working close to home and in your local community!
Why join SAI Home and Community Care
When you’re a member of our team, you will have a rewarding career and constant support so that you can impact people’s lives in the most positive way possible.
Plus, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Supportive and inclusive environment – you have dedicated team leader who is always there for you.
- Financial certainty – we pay above award rate and for travel time and KMs. Plus, as an employee all your tax and superannuation are taken care of!
- Opportunities to grow in your role and career – including paid training time
- Flexibility to work your way – come onboard as a casual or permanent employee and we build your roster around your availability
- Earn & learn opportunity – You can complete your Cert III in Home & Community Care through Selma while working with us and earning an income
In joining the team, you must have:
- A genuine caring nature and the desire to help others
- Great communication skills
- Cert III in Aged Care/Individual Support or Cert III in Home & Community Care or Cert IV in Disability (Desirable)
- Be willing to undergo a NDIS workers screen, police check and have your CPR and first-aid certificate.
- Be willing to travel between clients & have your own reliable transport and a driver’s license.
- Up to date COVID Booster & Flu Vaccinations (Mandatory)
How to apply:
Apply today through through our Fast Track application form.
// Fast track application form
Join our local team
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted and that you agree with our site’s terms and conditions.
// What we believe
We believe in by locals for locals.
For up to 45 years, our team at SAI have provided care to members of our communities across Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula to live their best life at home with dignity, and control – for locals, by locals.
Our care and support workers work with both NDIS and Aged Home Care clients supporting them to reach their goals in home or out in the community.