Join our local Support Worker team
Fast track your application with SAI Home & Community Care
// Work locally faster
Home Care & NDIS Support Worker -
Fast Track Application
// Benefits of working with us
Why join the SAI Home and Community Care team
If that sounds good, simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch about a confidential chat on your career, what you’re looking for and placing you where you can impact the lives of those in your local community.
// About our roles
- Helping around the home (light cleaning and laundry duties)
- Providing personal care
- Assisting with shopping and meal preparation
- Transporting clients to appointments and run errands
- Providing general social support and spending quality team with clients
In joining the team, you must have:
- A genuine caring nature and the desire to help others
- Great communication skills
- Cert III in Aged Care/Individual Support or Cert III in Home & Community Care or Cert IV in Disability (Desirable)
- Be willing to undergo a NDIS workers screen, police check and have your CPR and first-aid certificate.
- Be willing to travel between clients & have your own reliable transport and a driver’s license.
- Up to date COVID Booster & Flu Vaccinations (Mandatory)
How to apply:Apply today through our Fast Track application form.
// Fast track application form
Join our local team
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted and that you agree with our site’s terms and conditions.
// What our team says about working here
// About SAI
We believe in for locals by locals.
For up to 45 years, our team at SAI have provided care to members of our communities across Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula to live their best life at home with dignity, and control – for locals, by locals.
Our care and support workers work with both NDIS and Aged Home Care clients supporting them to reach their goals in home or out in the community.
// Your career questions answered
At SAI Home and Community Care we have available NDIS Support Worker roles in the following areas: (Click on the link to see more details about the relevant role)
We have a number of roles available throughout the Frankston and Peninsula region. These include:
- NDIS Support Workers
- Personal Care Assistants
- Home Care Workers
- Domestic Cleaners
To find out more feel free to contact us by leaving your details in the form above and a member of our HR team will call you, with a complimentary private chat.